In this article, we will provide an overview of breast augmentation surgery in Sasco Hill, CT
CHANG SOO KIM, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Drawing from his extensive surgical experience and academic training, Dr. Chang Soo Kim MD provides his patients with comprehensive cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He also dedicates himself to each patient, providing personalized, uncompromised care.
Dr. Kim’s cosmetic surgery techniques enhance one’s natural beauty without appearing artificial or overdone. Committed to reconstructive surgery with best possible functional and cosmetic results, he is capable of tailoring surgery to a patient’s specific needs and expectations.
Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons
Medical Degree, Yale School of Medicine
Plastic Surgery Residency, Yale- New Haven Hospital
Breast Augmentation from the Professionals in Sasco Hill , CT
Fairfield County women turn to Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery when they want to improve their appearance. In addition to surgical and non-surgical treatments, we provide a range of services designed to enhance your natural beauty. The most popular treatment our board-certified plastic surgeon offers is breast augmentation surgery. To deliver fuller, natural-looking breast augmentation results, Dr. Kim employs the most advanced breast augmentation techniques and offers an array of breast implants in a variety of shapes and sizes, including silicone, saline, and gummy bear implants. You can schedule a consultation with Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery if you’re looking for breast augmentation surgery near me in Sasco Hill, CT. Your natural beauty will shine through after breast enlargement surgery with Dr. Kim.
The procedure of breast enlargement is called breast augmentation surgery.
As a cosmetic surgery procedure, breast enlargement or augmentation mammoplasty increases the size of the breasts and enhances their shape with silicone or saline implants. By implanting breasts, you can create a more balanced and visually appealing breast profile while enhancing a woman’s natural proportions. Individual patients’ needs are met with custom-tailored procedures.
In order to enhance the shape of the breasts and correct breast asymmetry (uneven breast size), breast enlargement surgery is one of the most effective procedures. Fairfield County women also choose breast augmentation for the following reasons:
- After pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight loss, and aging, women desire fuller breasts.
- Feeling more confident about their appearance.
- For women with curvy hips and smaller chests, to balance their figure.
- Their self-esteem will be boosted.
Options for breast implants
Breast implants are now more accessible than ever before thanks to advances in cosmetic surgery. The different shapes and sizes available mean that you can create a look that is completely unique to you. There are countless options for breast enhancement available, so no matter what you’re looking for, you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for.
You’ll discuss the following with your cosmetic surgeon during your consultation to determine the best type of implants for you:
- Document filing. An outer shell surrounds a substance that is inserted into the breast. There are three common types of silicone implants: saline, silicone gel, and highly cohesive silicone gel (gummy bear implants). Each option offers its own benefits, so there is no “best” choice. To achieve the look and feel you desire, your surgeon will explain the benefits of each type.
- The shape. Another important factor to consider when choosing breast implants is their shape. Saline and silicone implants usually have a more rounded shape, while gummy bear implants have a teardrop or round shape. An upper breast with rounded implants looks fuller, while a lower breast with teardrop-shaped implants looks more sloped. It is possible to achieve a very natural look with both options when they are placed by an experienced and highly skilled plastic surgeon in Sasco Hill, CT.
- The size. A cup to a D cup or larger is the range of sizes available for breast implants. Many women in VarCounty County need two different sized breast implants to achieve a symmetrical look. Your surgeon will recommend the size of the implants based on the size of your natural breasts, your desired look, and the size of your implants.
What is the recovery process?
Breast enlargement surgery used to take a significant amount of time to recover from. In the 21st century, that has changed thanks to advancements in cosmetic surgery. In general, you should be able to return to your normal routine within six weeks, while recovery times do vary from patient to patient. Pain medications and ice packs can help to minimize swelling and discomfort in the first few days following surgery, as can sleeping in an upright position and sitting upright for the first two days. It is also recommended that you refrain from strenuous activities for a period of three weeks after the surgery. You should also limit the number of times you raise your arms over your head. It depends on what you do for a living whether you can return to work after a week or not; if your job involves heavy lifting or strenuous activities, you may need to modify your duties or take some time off.
Upon recovery, your breasts will be fuller, smoother, and more balanced.
We can help you transform into a brand new you in just a few clicks or phone calls!
Dr. Kim of Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery is Fairfield County’s most trusted plastic surgeon when it comes to breast enlargement surgery. Call 203-920-1444 or fill out our online contact form at www.CSKimPlastics.com to schedule your private consultation.