A Top CT
Liposuction Near Branchville
Considering Lipo Laser Surgery in Fairfield County? Contact Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery
Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery, a leading Fairfield County cosmetic surgery center, has been enhancing the appearance and boosting the self-image of women and men throughout the Branchville, CT area for years. Our board-certified surgeon, Dr. Kim, specializes in a variety of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, including facelifts, breast augmentations, tummy tucks, Dermal Fillers, and much, much more.
While Dr. Kim offers numerous ways to improve the appearance of his patients, liposuction is one of the most frequently requested procedures. Using the most cutting-edge techniques and state-of-the-art technologies, Dr. Kim can tighten and tone virtually any part of your body; for example, traditional or laser liposuction can create a trimmer and a more defined waistline, while facial liposuction and lip liposuction can remove excess fat from the jawline, create more defined cheeks, and reshape the mouth. If you’re located in Branchville, CT, and are considering liposuction near me, contact Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery to arrange a consultation with the region’s top cosmetic surgeon.
What is Lipo Laser Surgery?
While diet and exercise are the foundations of a healthy lifestyle and an attractive physique, sometimes, they aren’t enough to get rid of stubborn deposits of fatty tissue. Liposuction, a cosmetic surgical procedure, has been the solution for those troubled spots for women and men who want trimmer bodies and more attractive silhouettes since it was first introduced decades ago. While this body contouring procedure is effective, there are a few drawbacks, particularly if the skin can’t handle slack; sagging skin kind of defeats the point of erasing stubborn fatty deposits.
Fortunately, there’s a new body contouring procedure that is designed to address the issues that traditional liposuction can’t address: lipo laser surgery. Also known as laser lipolysis or laser liposuction, lipo laser surgery is also a cosmetic surgical procedure. Like traditional liposuction, laser lipo removes excess fatty tissue using vacuum suction; however, this procedure also involves the use of specialized lasers, which literally melt away body fat and promote the production of collagen. The combination of vacuum suction and laser lipolysis offers far more dramatic results. What’s more, lipo laser surgery is less invasive than traditional liposuction, which means the recovery time is faster.
What does Lipo Laser Surgery Entail?
At Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery, laser liposuction is performed as an outpatient procedure at our state-of-the-art, Joint Commission Accredited Branchville, CT cosmetic surgery clinic. The procedure will be performed while you are under local anesthetic and oral sedation, IV sedation, or general anesthesia.
Once you are comfortable, Dr. Kim will make small incisions close to the areas that you want to target. A diluted solution of local anesthesia will be injected into the fatty tissues that you want to have removed, which will numb the region and minimize the risk of bleeding. Next, laser energy will be applied to the fatty tissue and deeper skin. The intense energy of the laser breaks up and emulsifies stubborn fatty cells. It also heats up the deeper skin tissue and triggers the production of collagen, which tightens the skin. Dr. Kim will then use a cannula to remove the unwanted fat from the targeted region.
Once the procedure is complete, sutures will be used to close the incisions. Absorbent pads will be placed over the incisions and a compression garment will be put in place to reduce swelling and facilitate faster healing.
The Benefits of Lipo Laser Surgery Over Traditional Liposuction
If you’re looking to get rid of stubborn, unwanted fat, lipo laser surgery offers several benefits over traditional liposuction. Some of the most notable advantages include:
- It’s minimally-invasive. Traditional liposuction is considered an invasive procedure, as it involves the use of large tubes to suction out fat deposits from the targeted area. To accommodate these tubes, larger incisions need to be made, which not can lead to a substantial amount of swelling, bruising, and pain during recovery; not to mention, bigger scars. With laser liposuction, cannulas are used to remove fat deposits. Cannulas are thin, hollow tubes, so the incisions that need to be made for the procedure are much smaller. Plus, the laser that is used during the procedure emulsifies fat cells, making the unwanted fat easier to remove. The laser also promotes coagulation, so bleeding is easier to control. These features of lipo laser surgery make it a much less invasive procedure than standard liposuction.
- Better Results. Standard liposuction often leaves sagging skin behind, so while the fat may be gone, you may not have that tighter, toned look that you were hoping to achieve. With laser liposuction, the laser used in the procedure promotes the production of collagen, leaving your skin tighter, so not only will unwanted fat be removed from the treatment area, but you’ll also have a more sculpted appearance.
- Faster Treatment and Recovery. Because laser liposuction is less invasive than standard liposuction, usually, the procedure takes less time. The recovery is faster, too. It can take several weeks or even months to fully recover from traditional liposuction; however, with lipo laser surgery (depending on the extent of the procedure), you could be back to your normal routine within just a few days.
Get the Body You Desire with Lipo Laser Surgery at Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery
Given the benefits that lipo laser surgery provides, it’s easy to see why it has become one of the most requested body sculpting procedures in Fairfield County. To learn more about laser liposuction, schedule a consultation with Branchville, CT’s leading cosmetic surgery center: Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery. Call 203-920-1444 or visitwww.CSKimPlastics.com and submit our online request form to schedule your appointment today!
- Learn more about Branchville, CT 06601
- Open a Branchville, CT map
- Find the Branchville, CT United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Branchville, CT pharmacies
- View the current Branchville, CT weather report
- Browse a list of Branchville, CT public and private schools
- Branchville, CT is located in Fairfield county in Connecticut State