A Top CT
Mommy Makeover In Cedar Hammock
Discover How a Plus-Size Mommy Makeover in Fairfield County can Restore Your Self-Confidence
While becoming a mom is a dream come true, many women find that after they’ve had children, their bodies have completely changed. Diet and exercise can certainly help you get back in shape, but there are certain things that just won’t go back to the way they were before you had children, such as loose skin, deposits of fatty tissue, and stretch marks. Fortunately, there is a way that you can address those problem areas and reclaim your post-pregnancy body. How? With a plus-size mommy makeover at Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery, a top-rated Fairfield County cosmetic surgery clinic.
With a mommy makeover from Dr. Kim, you can reclaim your post-pregnancy body and regain your self-confidence. We offer a variety of surgical and non-surgical treatment options and can create a customized mommy package plastic surgery treatment plan that will address your specific problem areas. If you’ve tried everything to regain your pre-pregnancy body and nothing seems to work, a plus-size mommy makeover might be the perfect solution for you.
Mommy Plus Size Plastic Surgery Explained
Mommy plus-size plastic surgery, also simply known as a “mommy makeover”, is the term used to describe a collection of cosmetic surgical procedures that are designed to address the problem areas women experience after pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding. Non-surgical cosmetic procedures can also be incorporated into a mommy makeover. At Dr. CS. Kim Plastic Surgery, we understand that no two women are the same and each mom experiences different trouble areas. That’s why we customize mommy plastic surgery to meet the specific needs of each individual client.
What Types of Procedures are Involved in a Plus Size Mommy Makeover?
As mentioned, at Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery, our mommy makeover packages are customized to meet the unique needs of each individual client. Some of the most common treatments that can be included with a plus-size mommy makeover include:
- Abdominoplasty. An abdominoplasty, or what we like to refer to as a “mommy tuck”, is a cosmetic surgical procedure that restores the shape and size of the abdomen. During this procedure, Dr. Kim removes excess skin and excess fat, repairs weakened abdominal muscles, and can even erase stretch marks and reduce the appearance of a C-section scar. We offer two types of mommy tuck surgery:
- A full tummy tuck, or complete abdominoplasty, which addresses the entire abdominal region, including above and below the belly button. The flanks (love handles) can also be addressed. If rolls pop up over the top of your pants when you bend over and you have stretch marks, a full tummy tuck may be the right choice for you.
- A mini tummy tuck, or partial abdominoplasty, which concentrates on the lower portion of the abdomen, underneath the belly button. This procedure is ideal for treating a “mom pooch” (bulging below the pant line); however, it may not be able to address stretch marks.
- Breast augmentation and breast lift. A breast augmentation combined with a breast lift (or “mommy lift”, as we often call it), can reshape, resize, and lift the breasts. Pregnancy and breastfeeding can dramatically alter the appearance of the breasts, making them appear deflated, saggy, and misshapen. With these two cosmetic procedures, Dr. Kim can increase the size, improve the shape, and lift the breasts so that they look fuller, perkier, and more youthful.
- Thigh lift. With a thigh lift, our board-certified surgeon can remove fatty tissue and loose skin from the inner or outer thighs, or both.
- Arm lift. This procedure removes pockets of fatty tissue and excess skin from the upper arms. Dr. Kim can also tighten and smooth the underlying supportive tissues to redefine your upper arms and restore their youthful appearance.
- FaceTite. This cosmetic procedure is minimally-invasive and contours the face with cutting-edge radiofrequency energy, which firms the tissue and stimulates collagen production to tighten the skin, giving your face a younger, more radiant appearance.
Preparing for Plus Size Mommy Makeover Surgery
At Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery, your mommy makeover will begin with a one-on-one consultation at our Fairfield County Joint Commission Accredited surgical facility with our board-certified plastic surgeon. During your consultation, you and Dr. Kim will discuss what you hope to gain from and why you want to have mommy plastic surgery. You’ll have a physical assessment, during which Dr. Kim will assess the trouble spots that you want to correct.
Based on the information gathered during your physical assessment and the goals that you want to achieve, our board-certified surgeon will design a customized treatment plan that will include a variety of cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures.
What Benefits does a Mommy Makeover Offer?
Pregnancy and breastfeeding can have undesirable effects on your body, and unfortunately, many of those effects are permanent, such as a puffy stomach, excess skin, sagging and deflated breasts, and stretch marks. Like a lot of Cedar Hammock, CT women, you may feel discouraged by your new appearance, especially when you have tried various types of diets and exercise routines to regain your pre-pregnancy shape, to no avail. The physical changes to your body can leave you feeling self-conscious and undesirable.
With mommy package plastic surgery, those unwanted changes can be addressed and corrected, and your physical appearance can be completely restored. In fact, many Fairfield County moms who have a mommy makeover say that Dr. Kim not only restores their pre-pregnancy bodies but actually makes them look better than they did before they had children.
The bottom line: a mommy makeover can make you feel like yourself again, improve your comfort, and restore your self-confidence.
Contact Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery to Find Out How a Plus-Size Mommy Makeover can Make You Look and Feel Better
To learn more about mommy plastic surgery in Cedar Hammock, CT, contact Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery, the mommy makeover experts. If you’d like to schedule a one-on-one consultation with our board-certified cosmetic surgeon, please call 203-920-1444 or visitwww.CSKimPlastics.com and submit our online contact form. We look forward to helping you regain your pre-pregnancy body!
- Learn more about Cedar Hammock, CT 06855
- Open a Cedar Hammock, CT map
- Find the Cedar Hammock, CT United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Cedar Hammock, CT pharmacies
- View the current Cedar Hammock, CT weather report
- Browse a list of Cedar Hammock, CT public and private schools
- Cedar Hammock, CT is located in Fairfield county in Connecticut State