A Top CT
Mommy Makeover In Flathead Rocks
Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery Offers Mommy Package Plastic Surgery in Flathead Rocks, CT
If you’re like a lot of Flathead Rocks, CT women, you love being a mom, but there’s one thing that you wish you could change: your post-pregnancy body.
For many women, pregnancy and breastfeeding leave lasting effects that permanently alter their bodies. If you’ve tried every type of diet and exercise plan that you can think of to regain your pre-pregnancy body but nothing seems to be working, a mommy makeover might be the perfect solution for you.
At Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery, our board-certified cosmetic surgeon offers mommy package plastic that can address those post-pregnancy problem areas, restore your appearance, and increase your confidence. With mommy plastic surgery in Fairfield County, you’ll feel comfortable in your own skin again and proud of your appearance.
Mommy Package Plastic Surgery Explained
Mommy package plastic surgery is another term for a mommy makeover, or as some call it, a “plus-size mommy makeover” a collection of cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures that are specifically designed to address the problem areas women experience with their bodies after pregnancy. At Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery, mommy makeovers are one of the most commonly requested treatment options at our Fairfield County cosmetic surgery clinic.
Our mommy package plastic surgery is customized to meet the specific needs of each individual patient. In other words, there is no specific “package”; together, you and Dr. Kim will select the treatments that will be included in your treatment, based on your individual wants and needs. The goal of a mommy makeover is to help each individual patient look and feel her best by addressing her unique trouble areas.
Components of Mommy Package Plastic Surgery in Fairfield County
The primary areas that are affected by pregnancy and nursing include the abdomen and breasts. As such, abdominoplasty and breast augmentation combined with a breast lift is the procedures that are most commonly performed during a mommy makeover.
Excess skin, fatty deposits, stretch marks, and weakened abdominal muscles can create a “mom pooch” or a “muffin top”. Abdominoplasty, or what we often like to refer to as a “mommy tuck”, can address these issues. During mommy tuck surgery, Dr. Kim can remove that excess skin and fat and repair the abdominal muscles that have been damaged by pregnancy. He can erase stretch marks and minimize the appearance of a C-section scar.
The breasts are another part of the body that motherhood dramatically affects. The breast tissue increases during pregnancy, and continuously inflates and deflates while nursing. Those fluctuations can reduce the size of the breasts and make them look saggy. With breast augmentation surgery and a breast lift (or “mommy lift”, as it’s often affectionately called), Dr. Kim can improve the shape of the breasts, increase their fullness and volume, and reposition them to restore their youthful appearance.
Other surgical and nonsurgical procedures that your mommy package plastic surgery can include are:
- Liposuction or laser liposuction
- Thigh lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift (buttock augmentation)
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- Arm lift
- Neck lift
- Dermal fillers
When you choose Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery for your mommy makeover, your package will be completely customized to ensure that all of your unique needs are addressed so that you can achieve your desired goals.
Important Things to Know About a Mommy Makeover
If you’re considering mommy plastic surgery, here’s a look at some important information that can help prepare you for the process so that you know what to expect before, during, and after your procedure.
- At Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery, your mommy makeover will be performed as outpatient surgery at our state-of-the-art, Joint Commission Accredited Fairfield County cosmetic surgery facility. After the procedure is complete, you will be able to return home to recover.
- The amount of time it will take to complete your mommy makeover depends on what procedures will be performed, as well as your physical condition.
- Recovery time varies from person to person. Again, the specific procedures that will be included in your treatment plan will determine the amount of time it will take you to recover.
- You may need to stop taking certain medications before your mommy makeover, including prescription and over-the-counter medications, as well as supplements.
- If you smoke, you will likely be asked to stop in advance of your procedure, as smoking can impede recovery.
- You’ll need to make arrangements to have someone take you home from the procedure, as you will not be able to drive.
- We recommend having someone you trust to stay with you for at least the first 24 hours after your mommy makeover.
- To ease any discomfort you might experience, Dr. Kim can prescribe pain medications. Over-the-counter pain relievers and ice packs can also help to minimize discomfort.
- You should avoid strenuous activity and heavy lifting – including babies that weigh more than 10 pounds – after your procedure. Dr. Kim will let you know when you can resume both.
Prior to your mommy plastic surgery, Dr. Kim and our medical staff will let you know exactly what you will need to do to prepare for your procedure, what you can expect during your surgery, and what you can expect during recovery. While each patient’s mommy package plastic surgery is customized to meet her unique needs and her experiences will vary, one thing that all Fairfield County women who undergo this procedure share in common are an enhanced physical appearance and a renewed sense of self-confidence.
Are You Ready to Take Back Your Post-Pregnancy Body?
If you’re feeling uncomfortable in and embarrassed by your “mom bod”, a mommy makeover may be the perfect solution for you. To learn more about mommy plastic surgery, discuss treatment options, and find out if you’re a good candidate, call 203-920-1444 or visitwww.CSKimPlastics.com to schedule a one-on-one consultation with a leading Flathead Rocks, CT plastic surgeon.
At Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery, we look forward to helping you enhance your appearance and restore your sense of self-pride with a customized mommy plastic surgery treatment plan.
- Learn more about Flathead Rocks, CT 06902
- Open a Flathead Rocks, CT map
- Find the Flathead Rocks, CT United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Flathead Rocks, CT pharmacies
- View the current Flathead Rocks, CT weather report
- Browse a list of Flathead Rocks, CT public and private schools
- Flathead Rocks, CT is located in Fairfield county in Connecticut State