Learn how a Plus-Size Mommy Makeover can boost your self-confidence in Germantown, CT
CHANG SOO KIM, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Drawing from his extensive surgical experience and academic training, Dr. Chang Soo Kim MD provides his patients with comprehensive cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He also dedicates himself to each patient, providing personalized, uncompromised care.
Dr. Kim’s cosmetic surgery techniques enhance one’s natural beauty without appearing artificial or overdone. Committed to reconstructive surgery with best possible functional and cosmetic results, he is capable of tailoring surgery to a patient’s specific needs and expectations.
Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons
Medical Degree, Yale School of Medicine
Plastic Surgery Residency, Yale- New Haven Hospital
Gain Your Confidence Back With the Help from the Mommy Makeover Specialist
As exciting as it is to become a mom, many women find that their bodies look completely different after they have children. Even with exercise and diet, you may not be able to return to your prechildhood shape, such as loose skin, fatty tissue deposits, and stretch marks. Post-pregnancy bodies can be reclaimed by addressing those problem areas. In what way? Take advantage of the Fairfield County cosmetic surgery clinic of Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery for a plus-size mommy makeover.
You can regain your self-confidence and reclaim your pre-pregnancy body with a mommy makeover from Dr. Kim. With our customized mommy package plastic surgery treatment plan, we can address your specific problem areas by offering a variety of surgical and non-surgical treatment options. A plus-size mommy makeover might be the best solution for you if you’ve tried everything to regain your pre-pregnancy body and nothing seems to work.
Plastic Surgery for Mommies Plus Size
In cosmetic surgery, mommy plus-size plastic surgery, or ‘mommy makeovers,’ is the process of performing cosmetic procedures to address the problems women experience after pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding. In addition to surgical procedures, mommy makeovers can include non-surgical procedures. In Dr. CS. Kim Plastic Surgery, we know that every woman has different trouble areas and no two women are alike. Consequently, we provide customized mommy plastic surgery based on the needs of each client.
A Plus Size Mommy Makeover involves what types of procedures?
Each mommy makeover package at Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery is customized for each individual client according to their unique needs. There are a number of treatments available as part of a plus-size mommy makeover, including:
- Abdominoplasty. An abdominoplasty, or “mommy tuck” as we like to call it, is a cosmetic surgery procedure that restores the size and shape of the abdomen. A C-section scar can also be reduced by removing excess skin and fat, repairing weakened abdominal muscles, and erasing stretch marks. Dr. Kim performs this procedure in his clinic in Los Angeles. Surgical options for mommy tucks include:
- A full tummy tuck may also be called a complete abdominoplasty, as it involves the complete abdominal region, including above and below the belly button. There is also the possibility of treating the flanks (love handles). A full tummy tuck may be the right choice for you if you have rolls that pop up when you bend over, as well as stretch marks.
- Partial abdominoplasty, or mini-tummy tuck, focuses on the lower part of the abdomen under the belly button. “Mom pudge” (bulging below the waistline) can be reduced with this procedure, but stretch marks may not be removed.
- It is possible to augment the breasts and lift them. The breasts can be reshaped, resized, and lifted by combining breast augmentation with breast lift surgery (or “mommy lift”). Breasts can appear deflated, saggy, and misshapen as a result of pregnancy and breastfeeding. Through these two cosmetic procedures, Dr. Kim can make your breasts look fuller, perkier, and more youthful by increasing their size, improving their shape, and lifting them.
- The thigh lift. Board-certified surgeons can perform an inner or outer thigh lift to remove loose skin and fatty tissue.
- An arm lift. The procedure removes excess skin and fatty pockets from the upper arms. Your upper arms can also be redefined and restored to their youthful appearance by tightening and smoothing the underlying tissues.
- FaceTite. A minimally invasive cosmetic treatment, this procedure contours the face with radiofrequency energy, which tightens skin and stimulates collagen production to give you a more youthful look.
You can look and feel better with a Plus-Size Mommy Makeover from Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery
The mommy makeover experts at CS Kim Plastic Surgery are here to help you learn more about mommy plastic surgery in varLocationname, CT. We invite you to contact us using our online contact form or to call 203-920-1444 to schedule a one-on-one consultation with our board-certified plastic surgeon. You can regain your pre-pregnancy body with the help of our team!
Danbury was settled by colonists in 1685, when eight families moved from what are now Norwalk and Stamford, Connecticut. The Danbury area was then called Pahquioque by its namesake, the Algonquian-speaking Pahquioque Native Americans (they are believed to have been a band of the Paugusset people), who occupied lands along the Still River. Bands were often identified by such geographic designation but they were associated with the larger nation by culture and language).
One of the original settlers in Danbury was Samuel Benedict, who bought land from the Paquioque in 1685, along with his brother James Benedict, James Beebe, and Judah Gregory. This area was also called Paquiack (“open plain” or “cleared land”) by the Paquioque. In recognition of the wetlands, the settlers chose the name Swampfield for their town. In October 1687, the general court decreed the name Danbury. The general court appointed a committee to lay out the new town’s boundaries. A survey was made in 1693, and a formal town patent was granted in 1702.
During the Revolutionary War, Danbury was an important military supply depot for the Continental Army. Sybil Ludington, 16-year-old daughter of American Colonel Henry Ludington, made a 40-mile ride in the early hours of the night on April 26, 1777, to warn the people of Danbury and her father’s forces in Putnam County, New York, of the approach of British regulars, helping them muster in defense.Learn more about Germantown.