A Top CT
Mommy Makeover Near Wilton
Reclaim Your Post-Pregnancy Body with Mommy Plastic Surgery at Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery, Wilton, CT’s Leading Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
Becoming a mom is undoubtedly one of the biggest rites of passage for a woman. It’s also one of the greatest joys. However, despite the numerous benefits of motherhood, there’s one major downside: the effects it has on your body. During pregnancy, your body endures a significant amount of strain. The skin stretches and can lose elasticity and the muscles can loosen, particularly in your stomach and breasts. Other parts of your body can endure major changes, too, including such as your buttocks, thighs, and even your face and upper arms.
While diet and exercise may be able to restore your post-pregnancy body to some extent, there’s only so much that eating right and working out can do. A healthy lifestyle can’t repair loose skin, stubborn deposits of fat, stretch marks, and damaged muscles. Fortunately, there is a way that you can erase those trouble spots and regain your pre-pregnancy body. How? With “mommy plastic surgery” at Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery, Fairfield County’s leading cosmetic surgery clinic.
What is mommy plastic surgery? What does it entail? What are the benefits? If you’re looking for a way to restore your body after pregnancy, read on to find the answers to these questions and more.
What is Mommy Plastic Surgery?
Also referred to as “mommy makeover” or a “plus-size mommy makeover”, mommy plastic surgery is a term used to describe a set of personalized cosmetic procedures that are designed to address the common trouble spots that women experience after childbearing and breastfeeding. The goal of the procedures that are involved in a mommy makeover is to improve a woman’s post-pregnancy body and restore it to its pre-pregnancy appearance.
What does a Mommy Makeover in Fairfield County Entail?
A mommy makeover can include a combination of several surgical and non-surgical procedures. At Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery, our mommy package plastic surgery is customized to meet the specific needs of each patient. Examples of some of the trouble areas and procedures that can be used to address them include:
One of the most common areas that Fairfield County patients request to have repaired during mommy plastic surgery is the midsection. During pregnancy, the abdomen endures a significant amount of strain. The skin stretches and can lose elasticity, abdominal muscles can become damaged, stretch marks can develop, and fatty tissue can develop. Our board-certified plastic surgeon can repair these issues with abdominoplasty, also known as a tummy tuck, or what we like to refer to as “mommy tuck surgery”.
At our Wilton, CT cosmetic surgery clinic, we offer two different options for a “mommy tuck”: a full tummy tuck and a mini tummy tuck.
- Full tummy tuck. A full tummy tuck, or a complete abdominoplasty, addresses the entire abdominal region; both above and below the belly button. The flanks (love handles) can also be addressed. During this procedure, Dr. Kim removes excess skin and fatty tissue, repairs damaged abdominal muscles, and even erases stretch marks. If you had a C-section, he can also minimize the appearance of the scar. If rolls pop up over the top of your pants when you bend over, a full “mommy tuck” might be the right option for you.
- Mini tummy tuck. During a mini tummy tuck, or partial abdominoplasty, excess skin, fatty tissue, and damaged abdominal muscles are also addressed; however, this procedure focuses on the lower part of the abdomen, underneath the belly button. This procedure can also improve the appearance of a C-section scar. If you have a “mom pooch”, a bulge in your tummy below your waistline, a mini tummy tuck would be suitable for you.
In addition to abdominoplasty, breast augmentation is another procedure that most of the patients that we treat request. During pregnancy, breast tissue and skin expand. While you’re nursing, the size and shape of the breasts fluctuate constantly. As a result of all those changes, the breasts often lose volume, sag, and can even become asymmetrical (different sizes) after pregnancy. A breast augmentation combined with a breast lift (what we lovingly refer to as a “mommy lift”), can correct these issues. Dr. Kim can increase the volume, reshape, and lift the breasts, giving them a fuller, perkier appearance.
While abdominoplasty and breast augmentation are two of the most commonly requested procedures for mommy plastic surgery, additional surgical and non-surgical treatments that can be incorporated into your customized mommy package plastic surgery at our Fairfield County cosmetic surgery clinic include:
- Brazilian Butt Lift (buttock augmentation). This surgical procedure uses fat transfer to reshape and resize the buttocks.
- Thigh Lift. During this cosmetic surgical procedure, fatty tissue and excess skin are removed from the inner and/or outer thighs.
- FaceTite. This minimally-invasive procedure uses radiofrequency energy to tighten skin, firm tissue, promote collagen production, and contour the face.
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty). With an arm lift, excess sagging skin and pockets of fat are removed from the upper arm region, and the underlying supportive tissues are also smoothed and tightened, redefining the shape of the upper arms.
Why Should You Consider Mommy Plastic Surgery?
The reasons to have a mommy makeover vary and are personal; however, the most common reasons Fairfield County women decide to have mommy plastic surgery is to improve their self-image and boost their self-confidence. Many women have a hard time accepting their post-pregnancy bodies. While diet and exercise can be helpful, a healthy lifestyle can’t fix many of the changes that women experience after pregnancy, such as loose, sagging skin, deflated breasts, damaged abdominal muscles, stretch marks, and deposits of stubborn fatty tissue. A mommy makeover, however, can correct all of those trouble areas, and completely restore your body. In fact, at Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery, many of our patients say that they look even better than they did before pregnancy after they’ve had a mommy makeover.
When you look better, you feel better, and that’s exactly why so many Wilton, CT women decide to have a mommy makeover.
Want to Learn More About Mommy Plastic Surgery in Fairfield County? Contact Us Today to Schedule a Consultation!
With a mommy makeover, you can have the best of both worlds: being a mother and having a fabulous body! If you’re interested in learning more about mommy plastic surgery, contact Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery, Wilton, CT’s leading cosmetic surgery center, to find out how our board-certified plastic surgeon can help you restore your body, improve your physical appearance, and boost your self-confidence. To schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Kim, please call 203-920-1444 or visitwww.CSKimPlastics.com today!