When consulting with a breast reduction surgeon in Brookfield Center, CT, here are some important questions you should ask
CHANG SOO KIM, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Drawing from his extensive surgical experience and academic training, Dr. Chang Soo Kim MD provides his patients with comprehensive cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He also dedicates himself to each patient, providing personalized, uncompromised care.
Dr. Kim’s cosmetic surgery techniques enhance one’s natural beauty without appearing artificial or overdone. Committed to reconstructive surgery with best possible functional and cosmetic results, he is capable of tailoring surgery to a patient’s specific needs and expectations.
Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons
Medical Degree, Yale School of Medicine
Plastic Surgery Residency, Yale- New Haven Hospital
The Leading Plastic Surgeon in Brookfield Center , CT !
A leading cosmetic surgery clinic in Fairfield County is Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery. In addition to performing cosmetic procedures, Dr. Kim has more than 30 years’ experience as a board-certified plastic surgeon. As one of the region’s best breast augmentation surgeons and tummy tuck surgeons, Dr. Kim is known for his attention to detail, artistry, and individualized approach to each procedure. Be sure to include Dr. CS Kim on your list of physicians to contact if you live in Brookfield Center, CT and need a plastic surgeon near me. A cosmetic surgeon like Dr. Kim is someone you can trust to deliver outstanding results.
An explanation of breast reduction surgery
Breast reduction surgery, also known as reduction mammoplasty, is a medical procedure that reduces the size of the breasts. An excess of tissue, fat, and skin is removed from the breasts during the procedure. In addition to enhancing your appearance, boosting your self-confidence, improving your lifestyle, and relieving the discomfort caused by an overly large chest, breast reduction can help you transform your life.
The Benefits of Breast Reduction Surgery
Large-chested women don’t count themselves lucky because they don’t have naturally buxom breasts. There are a number of reasons why oversized breasts can be problematic. Those with naturally large breasts may find that breast reduction surgery is the solution to their problem.
The following symptoms may indicate that you should consider breast reduction surgery if you have a large chest:
- An uncomfortable feeling. There can be a lot of weight to carry when you have large breasts. Overweight can cause pain in the neck and back due to muscle strain.
- Problems sleeping. When you sleep on your back, the weight of your breasts may make it difficult for you to get a good night’s sleep. Sleepless nights can be caused by that weight, which makes it hard to breathe.
- Itching. Chaffing may cause rashes or other sores under your breasts or your bra may dig into your shoulders. Breast reduction might be an option for you.
- Issues related to clothing. Breast reduction might be the answer to a more flattering and comfortable wardrobe if you’re tired of wearing baggy shirts or showing off your cleavage whenever you wear a top.
- It is inconvenient. When your breasts are too large to participate in certain activities, you may want to consider breast reduction surgery.
- Attention that is unwelcome. It is common for large breasts to attract a lot of attention. You can finally say goodbye to those constant stares, catcalls, and inappropriate remarks with breast reduction.
Ask your breast reduction surgeon these important questions
Choosing a breast reduction surgeon who will provide the best results for your needs is the first step in the process of reducing the size of your chest.
Meeting with three breast reduction surgeons in VarCounty County is ideal. Be sure that the doctors performing the procedures are both accredited cosmetic surgery clinics or are Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons before scheduling consultations.Be sure that the doctors performing the procedures are both accredited cosmetic surgery clinics or are Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons before scheduling consultations.
Once you have identified at least three surgeons who meet the above criteria, schedule consultations with them. Ask each physician the following questions to ensure you receive as much information as possible so you can make an informed decision.
Have you performed any breast reductions?
Choosing a doctor with extensive experience performing breast reductions is important. A physician with more experience performing this procedure will be more knowledgeable and experienced. In addition to getting better results, experienced plastic surgeons can deliver safer results since they will anticipate and deal with any potential complications.
Is recovery going to be smooth?
Prior to scheduling your surgery, find out what the recovery process will be like for you. During recovery, ask the surgeon how you should expect to feel, and how you can facilitate a faster and more efficient healing process.
You May Be a Good Candidate for Breast Reduction Surgery
You should consider Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery if you’re considering a breast reduction and live in Brookfield Center, CT. In our state-of-the-art Fairfield County medical facility, our board-certified cosmetic surgeon has successfully performed dozens of breast reductions and delivered incredible results to every patient. Schedule a consultation at www.CSKimPlastics.com or call 203-920-1444. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Useful links for Brookfield Center, CT
- Open a Brookfield Center, CT map
- Find the Brookfield Center, CT United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Brookfield Center, CT pharmacies
- View the current Brookfield Center, CT weather report
- Browse a list of Brookfield Center, CT public and private schools
- Brookfield Center, CT is located in Fairfield county in Connecticut State