A Top CT
Plastic Surgeon Near Fairchild Heights Trailer Park
Important Questions to Ask Fairfield County Breast Reduction Surgeons During a Consultation
Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery is a leading Fairfield County cosmetic surgery clinic. Dr. Kim is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has more than 30 years of experience performing various types of cosmetic procedures. His high level of artistry, impeccable attention to detail, and the customized approach he takes to each procedure he performs are just some of the reasons why Dr. Kim is considered one of the best breast augmentation surgeons and tummy tuck surgeons in the region. If you’re located in Fairchild Heights Trailer Park, CT and you’re looking for a plastic surgeon near me, be sure to include Dr. CS Kim on your list of physicians to get in touch with. When you choose Dr. Kim as your cosmetic surgeon, you can have confidence knowing that you will receive outstanding results.
Breast Reduction Surgery Explained
Medically known as reduction mammoplasty, breast reduction surgery is a medical procedure that reduces the size of the breasts. The procedure involves removing excess tissue, fat, and skin from the breasts. A breast reduction can help to enhance your appearance, boost your self-confidence, improve your lifestyle, and ease any discomfort that you may be experiencing as a result of your overly large chest.
Reasons to Consider Breast Reduction Surgery
Many women assume that naturally buxom breasts are a blessing; however, many large-chested women don’t count themselves lucky. Oversized breasts can be problematic for a number of reasons. For naturally well-endowed women, breast reduction surgery could be the solution that they are looking for to correct their oversized breasts.
If you have a large chest, you might want to consider breast reduction surgery if you are experiencing one or more of the following:
- Discomfort. Large breasts can be extremely heavy and are a lot to carry. The excess weight can lead to muscle strain in your neck and back, and that strain can become very uncomfortable.
- Sleep problems. The weight of your breasts may make it difficult to get a good night of sleep; especially if you prefer to sleep on your back. That weight can make it hard to breathe and can lead to a lot of sleepless nights.
- Skin irritation. If your bra is digging into your shoulders or you are developing rashes or other sores under your breasts because of chaffing, breast reduction may be an option for you.
- Clothing issues. If you’re tired of wearing big, baggy shirts to accommodate your large breasts or you are sick of showing off cleavage in every outfit you wear, a breast reduction could be a solution to a more flattering and comfortable wardrobe.
- Inconvenience. Another reason to consider breast reduction surgery is when your breasts are so large that they make it impossible to take part in certain activities.
- Unwanted attention. Large breasts tend to attract a lot of attention. With breast reduction, you can finally say goodbye to those constantly turning heads, catcalls, and inappropriate comments.
Important Questions to Ask Breast Reduction Surgeons
If you’ve decided that reducing the size of your chest would be beneficial, the first phase of the breast reduction process is a consultation with breast reduction surgeons to learn more about the procedure and determine which doctor will deliver the best results for your needs.
Ideally, you should try to meet with three Fairfield County breast reduction surgeons. Before arranging consultations, make sure that the physicians are Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and that the doctors perform the procedures either in a hospital setting or at an accredited cosmetic surgery clinic.
Once you find at least three surgeons that meet the above-mentioned credentials, set up consultations. To ensure that you get as much information as possible to make your final decision, be sure to ask the following questions when you meet with each physician.
How many breast reductions have you performed?
You want to be sure that you choose a doctor who has a lot of experience performing breast reductions. The more experience the physician has with this procedure, the more knowledgeable and experienced he or she will be. Experienced plastic surgeons will know how to anticipate and handle any potential complications, which not only means you’ll get better results, but it also means that they will be able to deliver safer results.
Am I a good candidate for breast reduction surgery?
In order to have a breast reduction, you need to be a good candidate for the procedure. That means that your overall health should be generally good, your expectations are realistic, you aren’t planning on getting pregnant after the procedure, you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding, you are experiencing discomfort and/or are self-conscious about your breasts, and you’re a healthy weight.
During your consultation, you will be asked a list of questions that pertain to your health and the experiences that you have had with your breasts. The doctor will also examine your breasts to assess their overall shape and size, the quality of your skin, and the location of your nipples and areolas. Based on the information a doctor collects during the consultation, he or she will be able to tell you if you’re a good candidate for breast reduction.
Which type of breast reduction would be best for me?
There are several different breast reduction techniques; vertical, anchor scar, and liposuction are just some of the options that are available. During your initial consultation, breast reduction surgeons should let you know which type of procedure will be the best option for your unique body and goals. If you plan on losing weight before the procedure, make sure that you let the surgeon know, as this information will help him or she determine which type of reduction is right for you.
Can I see a collection of before and after photos that I can see?
It’s important to find a surgeon who will provide results that align with your goals. The best way to do that is by looking at photos of before and after procedures that the doctor has performed on other patients.
What should I expect during the procedure?
Often, breast reduction is an outpatient procedure that is performed at a cosmetic surgery clinic; however, it’s still considered a major surgery that does require being anesthetized. Therefore, you’ll want to know what to expect during your breast reduction. A reputable Fairchild Heights Trailer Park, CT plastic surgeon will fully explain what you will need to do to prepare for the procedure, as well as what will happen during the surgery.
What will recovery be like?
Recovery varies from patient to patient, so you’ll want to find out before you schedule the surgery what you can expect the recovery process to be like. Ask how long the surgeon things it will take to fully recover, how you can expect to feel during recovery, and what you need to do to facilitate a better and faster healing process.
Find Out if Breast Reduction Surgery is the Right Option for You
If you’re thinking about getting a breast reduction and you live in Fairchild Heights Trailer Park, CT, be sure to include Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery on your list of prospective breast reduction surgeons. Our board-certified cosmetic surgeon has performed dozens of breast reductions at our state-of-the-art Fairfield County medical facility and has successfully delivered incredible results for each patient he has treated. To learn more, call 203-920-1444 or visitwww.CSKimPlastics.com to schedule a consultation. We’ll be more than happy to answer all of your questions.
- Learn more about Fairchild Heights Trailer Park, CT 06825
- Open a Fairchild Heights Trailer Park, CT map
- Find the Fairchild Heights Trailer Park, CT United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Fairchild Heights Trailer Park, CT pharmacies
- View the current Fairchild Heights Trailer Park, CT weather report
- Browse a list of Fairchild Heights Trailer Park, CT public and private schools
- Fairchild Heights Trailer Park, CT is located in Fairfield county in Connecticut State