Boost Your Confidence and Enhance Your Appearance with Breast Augmentation Surgeons in Winnipauk, CT
CHANG SOO KIM, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Drawing from his extensive surgical experience and academic training, Dr. Chang Soo Kim MD provides his patients with comprehensive cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He also dedicates himself to each patient, providing personalized, uncompromised care.
Dr. Kim’s cosmetic surgery techniques enhance one’s natural beauty without appearing artificial or overdone. Committed to reconstructive surgery with best possible functional and cosmetic results, he is capable of tailoring surgery to a patient’s specific needs and expectations.
Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons
Medical Degree, Yale School of Medicine
Plastic Surgery Residency, Yale- New Haven Hospital
The Leading Plastic Surgeon in Winnipauk , CT !
In Fairfield County, Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery is a leading cosmetic surgery clinic. Dr. Kim has enhanced hundreds of men and women’s appearances and boosted their self-confidence for more than 30 years throughout the Winnipauk, CT area. In addition to breast reduction surgery and tummy tuck surgery, Dr. Kim specializes in a variety of cosmetic procedures. Our plastic surgeon enhances your natural beauty, restores your youthfulness, and renews your confidence through the use of his high level of artistry and customized approach to every procedure he performs.
An explanation of breast augmentation
A breast augmentation procedure, known medically as augmentation mammoplasty, improves the fullness and balance of the breasts. To enhance your natural breast size and/or shape, breast augmentation surgeons use breast implants or fat transfer. In addition to restoring breast volume after weight loss or pregnancy, this surgery can also reconstruct breasts following mastectomy.
The Benefits of Breast Augmentation
Surgically enhancing your breasts can alter your appearance. Thus, it is important to carefully consider whether or not to have this procedure. The following are some of the most common reasons why women choose breast augmentation:
- Their natural breast size is too small for them, so they want to increase the size of their breasts.
- As a result of pregnancy, breastfeeding, or weight loss, they are seeking to restore the fullness of their breasts.
- Asymmetrical breasts should be balanced in size and shape.
- For the purpose of restoring their youthful appearance.
- After a single or double mastectomy, to reconstruct their breasts.
- In order to boost their self-esteem.
A breast augmentation may be a good option for you if you meet one or more of the following criteria.
Here are some helpful tips to keep in mind
Preparing for your breast augmentation can be made easier by following these tips:
- You should have someone drive you home after the procedure and remain with you for a few days.
- During the first few days after surgery, wear loose-fitting and comfortable clothing.
- While you are recuperating, make sure you take care of any responsibilities that you may not be able to handle; for example, household chores, grocery shopping, and work-related tasks.
- During recovery, drink plenty of water to facilitate faster healing.
- Sitting and sleeping upright may be the most comfortable position. If you feel uncomfortable lying on your back or side, find a comfortable place where you can sit upright, such as a recliner or a couch.
- Make sure you freeze several ice packs before the procedure. After surgery, they can reduce swelling and pain.
As part of your breast augmentation preparation, your doctor will provide you with additional advice and information.
Boost Yourself-Confidence and Enhance Your Appearance by contacting Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery Today!
Be sure to include Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery on your list of prospective plastic surgeons near me in Winnipauk, CT, if you’re considering a breast augmentation. Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the Yale Plastic Surgery Society, and the American Medical Association, Dr. Kim has performed hundreds of breast augmentations during the course of his career and always delivers impeccable results.
Contact 203-920-1444 or visit www.CSKimPlastics.com to schedule a consultation. Let’s help you become the best version of yourself!
Roger Ludlow purchased the areas east of the Norwalk river from Chief Mahackemo of the Norwaake (or Naramauke) Indians in 1640. Norwalk was settled in 1649, incorporated September 1651, and named after the Algonquin word noyank, meaning “point of land”, or more probably from the native American name “Naramauke”.
The Battle of Norwalk took place during the Revolutionary War, and led to the burning of most of the town. In 1836, the borough of Norwalk was created, covering the central area of the town. In 1853, the first ever train disaster in the United States happened over the Norwalk River. During the 19th and early 20th century, Norwalk was a major railroad stop for the New York, New Haven, and Hartford Railroad. The city of South Norwalk and the remaining parts of the town of Norwalk were both combined in 1910 to form the current city.
The Ku Klux Klan had a brief presence in Norwalk during the 1920s, but quickly fell apart due to internal issues. In 1955, multiple hurricanes hit the city, causing flooding in Norwalk Harbor. During the 1970s, efforts were taken to historically preserve South Norwalk, resulting in the creation of the Washington Street Historic District.Learn more about Winnipauk.