Why Easton, CT, Stomach Plastic Surgery Is a Good Option
CHANG SOO KIM, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Drawing from his extensive surgical experience and academic training, Dr. Chang Soo Kim MD provides his patients with comprehensive cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He also dedicates himself to each patient, providing personalized, uncompromised care.
Dr. Kim’s cosmetic surgery techniques enhance one’s natural beauty without appearing artificial or overdone. Committed to reconstructive surgery with best possible functional and cosmetic results, he is capable of tailoring surgery to a patient’s specific needs and expectations.
Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons
Medical Degree, Yale School of Medicine
Plastic Surgery Residency, Yale- New Haven Hospital
The Surgeon that Does Tummy Tucks Right!
The way you look and feel is strongly influenced by your physical appearance, even though it doesn’t define who you are. It is possible that you are considering a tummy tuck if you find your midsection less-than-desirable. CS Kim Plastic Surgery can assist you if you live in Easton, CT. With more than 30 years of experience as a tummy tuck surgeon, Dr. Kim has helped thousands of patients transform their lives. Consider Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery if you’re considering a full or mini tummy tuck near me.
Tummy tucks: what are they?
An abdominal plastic surgery procedure called a tummy tuck involves removing excess skin from the stomach. A surgical procedure that tightens weakened or loose abdominal muscles (fascia) and removes excess skin and fat from the belly. This procedure aims to make the midsection look flatter, more toned, and more defined.
Plastic surgery of the stomach can be divided into two types:
- The full tummy tuck. This procedure is called a full or complete abdominoplasty, which aims to improve the appearance of the entire abdomen. The lower and upper abdomen (above and below the belly button) are treated with a plastic surgeon to remove excess fat and loose skin. Muscles in the abdominal wall are also repaired. A full tummy tuck might be the perfect solution for you if you have lost a significant amount of weight, if you have been pregnant, or if your skin has lost elasticity due to your age.
- The mini tummy tuck. In contrast to a full abdominoplasty, a mini tummy tuck focuses on both the lower and upper abdominal regions, but is technically known as a partial or mini abdominoplasty. As a result of this procedure, excess fatty tissue is removed, excess skin and weakened fascia are repaired, and excess fat is removed. The recovery time is usually shorter after a mini tummy tuck than after a full tummy tuck. A “mom pooch” or excess skin and fat below the belly button can benefit from this form of stomach plastic surgery.
In Fairfield County, there are many reasons why you should consider stomach plastic surgery
A tummy tuck is a personal decision, and while women and men have different reasons for wanting it, here are some of the top reasons patients in Easton, CT choose to undergo the procedure.
- Sculpting the midsection to make it flatter and more defined. A tummy tuck can help you achieve a trim, toned midriff, even if you don’t go on a diet or exercise program. Getting a tighter, firmer stomach can be achieved through stomach plastic surgery. By removing stubborn fatty tissue, tightening loose abdominal skin, and repairing loose abdominal muscles, a full or mini abdominoplasty can achieve the desired results. Tummy tucks are able to improve the shape of the midsection and make it flatter and more defined.
- Stretch marks should be erased. Striae, or stretch marks, are scars on the surface of the skin. During pregnancy and after gaining weight, they can occur. Discolored scars result from tearing of the dermis as skin and muscles stretch in the stomach. There was a reddish, purplish tint to the marks that faded over time, but the marks didn’t disappear completely. A stomach plastic surgery procedure can improve the appearance of your abdominal skin if you have unsightly stretch marks on your stomach.
- The purpose of this procedure is to remove scars left by previous surgeries. A tummy tuck may be able to erase sutures or staples left behind by prior operations, such as a C-section, abdominal hernia repair, or appendectomy, and restore the surface of your skin to make it appear smoother and more toned.
- The purpose is to expand the wardrobe selection. A stubborn fatty abdomen and excess skin can limit your wardrobe. To conceal your belly, you can wear high-waisted or stretchy pants and baggy shirts. Your wardrobe will be able to include more form-fitting and revealing items after a full or mini tummy tuck.
- The goal is to improve your self-esteem. It’s true that looking good makes you feel good, but having flabby skin, excess fat, stretch marks, and scars on your midsection might make you feel like you don’t look your best, negatively impacting your self-confidence. In addition to improving the appearance of your tummy, stomach plastic surgery can increase your self-esteem and make you feel more confident about yourself.
Feel your best and look your best! We are the leading tummy tuck surgeon in Fairfield County
Get more information about stomach plastic surgery, its benefits, and if this procedure is right for you by scheduling an appointment with a leading plastic surgery center in Easton, CT: Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery. Contact our renowned board-certified surgeon today by calling 203-920-1444 or visiting CSKimPlastics.com!
Easton was first settled in 1757 by men and women from Fairfield. In 1762 a congregation called the North Fairfield Society was established, and it gradually evolved into Easton. In 1787 Weston, then including lands now defined as Easton, was incorporated out of Fairfield. The area was slow to develop because of the rough hills along the Aspetuck River, and so it was not until 1845 that what is now Easton separated from Weston. Today, half of the town’s property is owned by the Aquarion Water Company of Connecticut, the major supplier of water in the area.
The deaf and blind activist Helen Keller lived the last several years of her life in Easton. Her house is still intact today and has been owned by several families since her death. The local middle school is named for her.
The 2009 was a 76-foot (23 m) Norway Spruce donated from a private residence in Easton.Learn more about Easton.