The Talmadge Hill, CT Tummy Tuck Procedure Can Improve Your Appearance and Boost Your Self-Confidence
CHANG SOO KIM, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Drawing from his extensive surgical experience and academic training, Dr. Chang Soo Kim MD provides his patients with comprehensive cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He also dedicates himself to each patient, providing personalized, uncompromised care.
Dr. Kim’s cosmetic surgery techniques enhance one’s natural beauty without appearing artificial or overdone. Committed to reconstructive surgery with best possible functional and cosmetic results, he is capable of tailoring surgery to a patient’s specific needs and expectations.
Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons
Medical Degree, Yale School of Medicine
Plastic Surgery Residency, Yale- New Haven Hospital
The Surgeon that Does Tummy Tucks Right!
Self-image is strongly influenced by your physical appearance. There is a desire among many women and men to have a flat, well-defined midsection. In addition to eating well and exercising, a healthy lifestyle isn’t always enough for achieving an attractive silhouette. It is impossible to eliminate stubborn belly fat, loose skin, or weak abdominal muscles with diet and exercise; but a tummy tuck can fix all of those problems.
A tummy tuck could be the ideal solution for you if you wish for a more attractive midsection. Many patients in Talmadge Hill, CT have benefitted from stomach plastic surgery performed by Dr. CS Kim, one of the top tummy tuck doctors in Fairfield County. To find out what the board-certified tummy tuck surgeon at Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery can do for you during a full or mini tummy tuck near me, contact us today.
Tummy tucks: what are they?
In cosmetic plastic surgery, a tummy tuck is also known as an abdominoplasty. In order to enhance the appearance of the midsection, the stomach must be flattened and defined, the skin smoothed, and the stomach skin smoothed. A weakened abdominal wall muscle is repaired and loose skin and fatty tissue are removed during the procedure.
A tummy tuck can be performed in two ways:
- Complete tummy tuck. In a full tummy tuck or complete abdominoplasty, both the upper and lower abdomen are corrected. Abdominal muscles are tightened and excess skin and fatty tissue are removed. Having a full tummy tuck may be a good option if you have skin and fat rolling up over your pants when you bend over (a “muffin top”).
· The mini tummy tuck. The lower portion of the abdomen is treated with a mini tummy tuck or partial abdominoplasty. Mini-tummy tucks retain the benefits of a full abdominoplasty, though they treat only the area beneath the belly button rather than the entire abdomen. You should consider this procedure if you have a “mom pooch”. The recovery time is faster and less invasive than a full abdominoplasty.
Following a tummy tuck
The recovery room will be your first stop after surgery, where your condition will be monitored and you will be kept comfortable until the anesthesia completely wears off.
As soon as you return home from surgery, your doctor will assess the surgery site and give you instructions on how to take care of yourself. The first night and first full day after surgery, make sure you have someone with you to drive you home and remain with you.
In order to minimize discomfort, you may want to sit or sleep upright once you are at home. Any pain you experience will be relieved by medications prescribed by your doctor. In addition to applying ice packs to the site, you can also reduce discomfort and prevent swelling by doing so. Regularly monitor the incision site for any unusual discharge or any other problems. If you encounter any, contact your surgeon immediately.
As long as you are not fully recovered, you should refrain from strenuous activities and heavy lifting. A complete recovery takes about 3 weeks for most people; however, it may take longer for some people. Depending on their occupation, most people are able to return to work within a week.
Your midsection will be flatter, smoother, and more attractive once you have fully recovered from a tummy tuck. Similarly, if you suffered from back pain, poor posture, or SUI prior to surgery, these conditions may have improved. In addition to feeling good, you will also gain a lot of self-confidence from looking good.
Visit Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery for a New and Improved Version of You
Dr. CS Kim Plastic Surgery is the place to go if you want a trimmer, flatter, and more toned waistline in Talmadge Hill, CT. We can restore your self-confidence and make you look better. Call 203-920-1444 or visit www.CSKimPlastics.com to schedule a consultation.
Useful links for Talmadge Hill, CT
- Open a Talmadge Hill, CT map
- Find the Talmadge Hill, CT United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Talmadge Hill, CT pharmacies
- View the current Talmadge Hill, CT weather report
- Browse a list of Talmadge Hill, CT public and private schools
- Talmadge Hill, CT is located in Fairfield county in Connecticut State